Being a single woman who loves Jesus has a journey of its own. If you’ve ever related to these 10 real struggles, sis, you’re not alone.
1. When he’s cute and has a great personality but doesn’t follow Christ.
2. When God showed you he’s not the one, but you keep on catching feelings.
3. When someone suggests that you should get out and meet people, but you love being at home more.
4. Wondering if you’ve been called to a lifetime of singleness and if you could handle it.
5. The mixed emotions of enjoying your freedom and independence, but also not wanting to be alone.
6. When you’ve been fleeing temptation, but the enemy keeps popping up.
7. Wondering if you’re guarding your heart or have some serious trust issues to deal with.
8. Riding the slippery slope of giving up or giving it to God.
9. When someone says your husband is coming.
10. Explaining that “single” doesn’t automatically mean “available” because God is seriously working on you and you’re okay with that.
Lemme just say that Number 7 is so Accurate but Oh! Well.😅
WRITTEN BY: BRITTNEY MOSES (PROJECT INSPIRED)