As a recent blogger (I’m not even sure if I should call myself so), Thank you @Judy Redic for the nomination.
The mystery blogger award created by Okoto Enigma is an award for bloggers with posts that captivates, motivates or simply for the bloggers who blog with so much love and passion and find it fun in doing so.
THREE FACTS ABOUT ME.
- God is bae 😍
- I’m easily inspired whether by what someone says, does or writes.
- Peace of mind is not something that I can ever compromise on.
I’m a newbie so my list won’t be long.
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
MY ANSWERS TO JUDY’S QUESTIONS.
- I’m a varsity student at the moment so that definitely takes most of my time.
- I was born and raised in Tanzania🇹🇿, currently studying my Bsc in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Blogging is interesting, I guess that’s what makes me happy about it.
- Gosh! If I could travel right now, I’d go to Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- I think it depends with the situation.
MY QUESTION TO THE NOMINEES.
- What are you passionate about?
- What part of the world are you at right now?
As promised, my post is up. It’s a great pleasure reading all of your blog posts.